For over 100 years guests have come from around the world to this idyllic “alpine metropolis” of the Zillertal. Mayrhofen sits at the intersection of four valleys in the Zillertal.
Here is where the high Ziller, Stillupgrund, Zemmgrund, and Tuxertal valleys come together. It is no wonder that Mayrhofen is surrounded by such stunning mountain scenery of the Zillertal main mountain ridge at over 3,000 meters – the perfect starting point for miles of walks and tours.
Hospitality is very important here. We are always concerned about the welfare of our guests and Mayrhofen offers a leisure and vacation atmosphere that is unmatched.
Mayrhofen is a year round resort – and The Diegelerhof is the ideal accommodation for your dream holiday in the Zillertal.
With one of Austria’s largest ski areas right here, guests can explore endless kilometers of mountain piste.
The ski areas around Mayrhofen, Zillertal include:
- 135 kilometers of slopes
- 147 snow guns create a 100% “Snow Guarantee”
- Slopes of varying difficulty ranging from easy, to medium, to difficult
- The steepest slope in Austria with a 78% pitch
- The Vans Penken Park for snowboarders and free skiers.
- A dedicated 4x high speed lift for the snow park
- Prepared winter hiking trails